Vision For Education

Vision For Education Employee Reviews

Vision are great to work for, they provide well paid work very regularly and are understanding when you are unavailable for work. Management are lovely. There are staff drinks regularly wherein the atmosphere is casual and everybody is made to feel valued (pre covid). They provide excellent training opportunities to keep you up to date and certified with safeguarding and GDPR etc. Definitely recommend!
Pros
Management and training
Cons
Inconsistent work at times & no holiday pay
I was promised work and needed up being left with none for weeks. The pay is less than other agencies and they tell you if there’s no work to just sign onto universal credit rather than help you get work. I was supposed to be on a permit placement but last minute was told not to go back for an unknown reason but they sent other staff into the school. Day and days I was left not know what to do. They have no communication at all. They tell you they have loads of work but they don’t yet they will keep advertising for other people to join. I promise you they have no work for you!!! They have been advertising for people in the Newcastle area to join but they don’t have work for you. You will make around £58 a day but other companies offer at minimum £65. Awful company they don’t care.
Pros
Cons
So so so many
Having worked for this group, for over 2 years, currently in another role due to, Covid and no, supply, I would only ever work for this supply agency because of their reliability, clear and consistent process and access to training opportunities. They are protective of their workforce and always look for the most beneficial roles to, suit you. Whilst I am currently not able to undertake supply they are still working to find me a full time role and I am grateful for all, they do, have done and continue to do. All other supply have let me down and Vision are the only one worth working for.
Pros
Reliability
Cons
Covid destroying supply teaching.
Been allowed to work there for 3 months now sadly only worked 1 day. Rubbish communication I hardly ever get called in. Wasted money on dbs and to update it to the service online. Never call me in and when do it’s miles away. Take lots of money of from tax and not worth it at all
Pros
Cons
Hardly get called in
So when I took this job I was promised constant work in my area. In the last 3 month I haven't worked a single day for them, there has been no work whatsoever. As a single parent I have to pay for childcare so I have wasted money putting my child in nursery with the promise for work daily, to then be given no work at all.Absolutely furious with the company. Total joke
Pros
Cons
Shocking, liars, promise for work and give you none
They are fantastic - always so friendly, professional and working hard to find placements to match your requests/availability. Get job after one week I joined them . Communication with the team is excellent. They are honest and care about you.Would definitely recommend them .
Pros
Plenty job
Cons
N/a
There is usually plenty of work to be had if you are not fussy where you go. I was put into guaranteed 3days a week contract up until COVID 19 hit schools. The daily rate of pay is a little more than some other agencies depending on you experience. The staff are always really polite and friendly. They do their best to fit in with your needs.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No pay over summer holidays
During these uncertain times, Vision have continued to provide exceptional support and cover work. I am well informed and the staff are soo friendly. They value your input and place you accordingly.Highly recommend Vision for Education.
They are not aware of the current legislation and not clear during the interview process . Lack of transparency and support after the interview process .Too many ambitious young staff not competent and with no experience in the educational sector. A blaming culture amongst staff which shows very poor internal communication .
Cons
I have been extremely disappointed with this company. I signed up in June and have been finding it difficult to get in touch with them. I speak to difference people constantly, and there is no communication between the members of staff asking me over and over for the same documents. I have emailed them about some issue about my documents to try and start working and they have not got back to me and I have given up with this company. I want to work and be able to teach but I just feel disapointed with this company.
Cons
Communication
I have worked for Vision for Education for quite some time now, this being my second time and I couldn't recommend them enough. All staff are extremely supportive, friendly and genuinely want to find work that suits you and your circumstances. They are flexible and the pay is very competitive. I have always felt like a valued worker and would never contemplate joining another agency. Thank you for everything!
Fast environment with lots of different work locations. The good things were creating social meetups with music and buffet. Various settings all over Manchester
Pros
meet ups, chose when to work
Cons
not enough income and work
I worked for the office in Manchester. They were v kind and helpful. They found me nice places to work and were really supportive. Much nicer than most agenies.
Fantastic agency to work for. Look after their staff very well. There's always jobs available whether it's daily or long term. Support from staff is great.
I enjoy working for this company, it’s fun and reliable. They offer me the hours that I can I can work which means I can work around another job I have.
Help you get work in Residential or schools. If you are good with them then they are good with you. Just be honest and everything will flow nicely. Good management, very friendly would recommend to work with them.
The staff are very friendly and relaxed, you feel totally at ease during your interview and they do their upmost to gain you regular work in the same location or different locations.
Plenty of work Very supportive friendly well organised would definitely recommend paid on time no pressure easy to contact by phone and email only reason I left was because I found permanent employment
A very pleasant range of staff who match skills to teaching positions most effectively. Constantly kept up to date with opportunites and clarity in job instruction.
Since 2017, Vision (Sheffield Branch) have been fabulous to me, providing work on 80 - 85% of the available school days. They always have longer- term placements available, if you desire them.
Pros
Welcoming staff and host schools/ variety every, single day.
Cons
No work, SSP or sick-pay in this current crisis (March 2020)
Work provided around 80 - 85% of the time, which is excellent. Good schools and treated well by Vision staff and host schools alike. Every placement is given with the member of staff and school carefully matched.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No work, sick- pay or SSP during the current crisis (March 2020).