Vita Health Group
Happiness score is 60 out of 100
View all Vita Health Group reviews

Vita Health Group

Vita Health Group Employee Review

Decent staff if you ignore the micromanagement

Rly nice place when I started, quickly went downhill after the company had a merger and became Vita, micromanagement was rife - took a while to realise it’s a sales company wrapped up to look like a healthcare provider.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

The happiest I have been in a while

I have hated most of my previous jobs, been stressed and over worked to the point of reaching burn out.This job I feel relaxed and appreciated every day. My manager is great and my team are very chill. I have flexibility in hours, support on work tasks, plenty of overtime opportunities (these are not mandatory!).I have time to meet the team and plenty of holiday choices. Honestly, it's the happiest I have been in a work place for as long as I can remember. Very grateful for this job.

Pros

Cons

Cost of living makes my wage less great

Highly recommended place to work

I have found Vita to be a very positive, engaging and driven company to work for. I have had the ability to work flexibly ensuring that work gets done to my requirements. I am given work that I can own and always have a named person to contact if I require support or assistance. I have been able to progress within the company well within the past 3 years and have always found opportunities for growth and continuous personal development.They are a friendly, diverse and inclusive workforce to work for and I have no regrets working here and look forward to future prospects.

Pros

Flexible Working, Strong Line Management, Ability to Progress, Sense of Ownership of work

Overworked and no care for staff or clients from the company

Overworked and no care for staff or clients from the company. If remote, other services will treat you much better. If not, apply when they're better a year from now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vita Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Vita Health Group with

Learn about Vita Health Group in popular locations

• Vita Health Group
  • Decent staff if you ignore the micromanagement