Vita Health Group
Happiness score is 60 out of 100
View all Vita Health Group reviews

Vita Health Group

Vita Health Group Employee Review

Highly recommended place to work

I have found Vita to be a very positive, engaging and driven company to work for. I have had the ability to work flexibly ensuring that work gets done to my requirements. I am given work that I can own and always have a named person to contact if I require support or assistance. I have been able to progress within the company well within the past 3 years and have always found opportunities for growth and continuous personal development.They are a friendly, diverse and inclusive workforce to work for and I have no regrets working here and look forward to future prospects.

Pros

Flexible Working, Strong Line Management, Ability to Progress, Sense of Ownership of work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Excellent place to work with good culture

Really good working culture and senior management team. Genuinely appear to care about well-being and championing people to do well and develop. There are lots of opportunities to take on additional projects and learn new things to develop more skills but with support to achieve them too. Managers seem to genuinely want you to succeed and do well unlike other services I’ve worked in. Great colleagues and friendly atmosphere. Corporate and business focussed but very approachable. Genuinely brilliant team.

Pros

Culture, colleagues, friendly, developmental, supportive

Cons

Fast growth which is both positive and negative
Same roleSame location

Fantastic progression opportunities

I have been working for VHG for over 3 years now and feel extremely fortunate to work within an organisation where I am supported by colleagues who keep me engaged and continue to inspire me. The management structure and regular progression opportunities are key areas that stand out for me, amongst other healthcare organisations.
Same location

The happiest I have been in a while

I have hated most of my previous jobs, been stressed and over worked to the point of reaching burn out.This job I feel relaxed and appreciated every day. My manager is great and my team are very chill. I have flexibility in hours, support on work tasks, plenty of overtime opportunities (these are not mandatory!).I have time to meet the team and plenty of holiday choices. Honestly, it's the happiest I have been in a work place for as long as I can remember. Very grateful for this job.

Pros

Cons

Cost of living makes my wage less great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vita Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Vita Health Group with

Learn about Vita Health Group in popular locations

• Vita Health Group
  • Highly recommended place to work