Vitae Financial Recruitment

Vitae Financial Recruitment: 3 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

Family feel

Fab Team! All very supportive of one another. Lovely children who follow the school values.Great CDP available, regular appraisals and opportunities to learn and improve.

Perfect Working Enviroment

I've been working for Vitae Financial Recruitment for nine months now and am a very happy employee. It's an intimate office of 13, very much working together as a team and supporting each other on all projects. The working environment has a great balance of working hard, and also plenty of fun to be had here. Everyone at Vitae works incredibly hard, which sets a great example and I've certainly noticed this strong work ethic rubs off on others, along with the ability to laugh and have fun when the moment is right! This is clearly a credit to both Directors, who are running their business with a fantastic balance, evident in the business' success and the employees in this office. They have both provided me with great mentoring, lots of laughs and a push in the right direction when needed! There are also a number of senior employees at Vitae who give excellent business mentoring and support to their colleagues. Vitae are great at what they do and employ high calibre people to work here who can bring much more than just 'doing their job' to the table. I can't rate the Company highly enough. I see myself staying at Vitae for the long-haul and look forward to my future here.

Pros

Work do's; consideration for employees; office jokes; business development; business mentoring

Insights into Vitae Financial Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great culture, people and a business that goes about recruitment the right way!

No two days are the same: Interviews, Searches, Meetings, Consulting. Developing new business, managing existing clients and Marketing Great culture, people and a business that goes about recruitment the right way! Hardest part of the job: Dealing with rejection and bouncing back. The motivation has to come from you. Best part of the job: the environment and the financial rewards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitae Financial Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Vitae Financial Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

Vitae Financial Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about Vitae Financial Recruitment in popular locations

• Vitae Financial Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?