Vitae Financial Recruitment

Vitae Financial Recruitment Employee Reviews for Credit Controller

Found 1 review matching the search
I've been working for Vitae Financial Recruitment for nine months now and am a very happy employee. It's an intimate office of 13, very much working together as a team and supporting each other on all projects. The working environment has a great balance of working hard, and also plenty of fun to be had here. Everyone at Vitae works incredibly hard, which sets a great example and I've certainly noticed this strong work ethic rubs off on others, along with the ability to laugh and have fun when the moment is right! This is clearly a credit to both Directors, who are running their business with a fantastic balance, evident in the business' success and the employees in this office. They have both provided me with great mentoring, lots of laughs and a push in the right direction when needed! There are also a number of senior employees at Vitae who give excellent business mentoring and support to their colleagues. Vitae are great at what they do and employ high calibre people to work here who can bring much more than just 'doing their job' to the table. I can't rate the Company highly enough. I see myself staying at Vitae for the long-haul and look forward to my future here.
Pros
Work do's; consideration for employees; office jokes; business development; business mentoring