VIVA Skin Clinics

VIVA Skin Clinics Employee Reviews for Creative Head

Found 1 review matching the search
I joined the company around 4 years ago in a freelance, part-time role. As the business has grown, my responsibilites have grown with it, but there has always been the opportunity for me to set boundaries with what work I'm happy to incorporate into my role and what should be outsourced/allocated to a different person. Working as part of a small team can sometimes be stressful but it's also liberating; we have a lot of freedom to try new things and are encouraged to learn and develop our skills as part of our day-to-day, and I feel my contribution to the company is truly appreciated and recognised. Most of us work remotely but we link up throughout the week via video team calls, sharing jobs and responsibilities if one person's workload is heavy. Because the company is growing and the team is small, the opportunities for advancement are somewhat limited, but it's a case of being patient and waiting for the boom to happen.
Pros
Working remotely, freedom to dictate my own schedule, trust and appreciation from my employer, a family-feel in the team
Cons
Promotion/advancement not immediately possible