Waitrose & Partners

Milton Keynes23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,770 reviews
partnerlewispartnershipsupermarketdiscountjohnwhilstsubsidised

Calm Place

I was furloughed and transferred to Waitrose for a month. I actually preferred working there. Breaks are split in two. If you’re on tills, it’s fine.

Never a dull moment

You will always have something to do! Never standing around. It’s a very fast paced go!go!go! Environment. But also heavily focussed on customer care and being polite and approachable.

Pros

Discount card

Cons

Strict team leaders

Insights into Waitrose & Partners

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks

Enjoyable and easy-going workplace

Working in Waitrose is very enjoyable and fun. There I variety of tasks that can be given to you from simply stacking shelves to serving customers in the café. Satisfactory training is given depending on where in the shop you will be working and there will always be other colleagues to support you.

Wonderful Workplace

It was a cold warehouse and doing night shift in cold places could get you sick with fever, but that didn't stop me from working there and learning new things and collecting great opportunities and gain a lot of experiences in such a big deal warehouse.

Pros

Free stuffs sometimes

Cons

i live 1h from it by public transport

productive and fun workplace

Shifts goes quick, loads of duties to do on a day to day basis. Learned to provide high customer service. Tight deadlines to finish a cage. The bonus payout is great.

Working with waitrose was a great experience with a good atmosphere. It helped me learn new skills and make friendships. Waitrose is an enjoyable place to work

good company for to work

Couple years ago I worked for agency witch us partner of waitrose , and the environment us very good and good benefits, just left that time because circumstance move different village .

good job

I was in general a good place to work except a Saturday shift where there was never enough people on shift to complete in time without rushing to finish

Pros

good pay

Cons

night shift hours

Good benefits but poor management

Friendly place to work however manager was inconsiderate and expected me to work a lot more hours than I was contracted and able to. Benefits such as the bonus were nice

good

Good place of work,still working here at the moment,not enough hours to be honest but still brings some money,i want more ours and more work,overall very good

Overall a good company to work for

I have enjoyed working for Waitrose and have worked in many roles in the shop and now for distribution. I also enjoy going to meetings where we as partners can be included in decisions.

Good part-time job

Very nice colleagues and good management. Hard work and sometimes long hours. Sometimes get rude customers but not the companies fault, just the way it is.

Productive and great company to work for

It is a big company to work for and sometimes challenging. Although it was great to learn new skills and experience different setting of a work place.

Pros

Times went quick

Cons

Further from home

Fun workplace

A very friendly and engaging workplace. Meet a lot of helpfull staff. Overall a nice place to work in. Meeting new challenges day by day and give the chance to improve.

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

A bit far from home

Fun workplace

Great people in there, very clean warehouse. I ve learned how to work with at least 1000 people every day. A good management, funny people at leading.

Pros

Free Gym, pool table, parking

Good all rounder

Whether you're looking for a longstanding career or for some extra cash at the weekend, Waitrose offers a pleasant atmosphere to work with many opportunities.

Hard work

Picking on lolop heavy stuff is realy tiring. Makes back problems. 3 chambers like ambient, +5 and fridge. workplace is not so frendly. People working there are hardworkers

Productive and supportive and fun workplace

Friendly supportive staff. Challenging and enjoyable. I was there only short period of time there made me feel really welcome I was very much part of the team and learnt a lot of new skills.

Pros

Free lunches, fun and learnt a lot

Cons

Professional team - workers and managers

It was a perfect job: correct informations, training on specific jobs, good athmosphere for work. The hardest part was the informatic system. As a picker I had hard times to improve my performance due to the difficulties of the system that had several errors.

Pros

Christmas cards

Cons

low temperature

Great Place to work

Waitrose are a great company to work for. Their pay is very reasonable - better than most places. Management are always supportive and fellow partners were lovely. Have loved my time working with Waitrose

waitrose

duties included: rolling cages,stacking shelvs,stock rotation and dealing with online shopping requests from shoppers online. what i learnt: developing my people skills, how to comunicate with new customers and setting myslef tasks to complete threw ought the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waitrose & Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Waitrose & Partners with

Learn about Waitrose & Partners in Milton Keynes

• Waitrose & Partners
  • Milton Keynes
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?