Waitrose & Partners
View all Waitrose & Partners reviews

Waitrose & Partners

Waitrose & Partners Employee Review

Good job

Great pay even for under 18’s, was never asked to work more than my contracted hours, free lunches at Christmas time, co-workers were nice and customers were nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good starter job

Worked here for my first job during college. It was good pay and benefits but I felt as though the training lacked when it came to certain things. I was fine on the tills yet when it came to other tasks, I had no one to support what I was doing.The workplace was alright. No one spoke to the new starters so most break times were spent alone.
Same role

Lovely people

Waitrose has a really lovely culture, with good management and lovely people. Always felt supported and listened to. Had opportunities to progress. Good fun
Same roleSame location

Waitrose in Stirling. Awful.

Too many long term staff on really generous contracts, getting paid way more than the newbies, while doing far less work. This effectively creates a two tier system, and you will be in the lower class.Expect to work like a machine here. Each shift seems to have a different idea of how to run things, every day is just a battle against other staff’s way of doing things.When any training is given, you are forbidden to even read the material - sign it off as done and get back to work asap.Compulsory use of the staff social media groups, where everyone pretends that working there is great (secretly they despise each other).Terrible place, one to be avoided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waitrose & Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement