Walker Love

Walker Love Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

Management Amazing

The job itself is extremely stressful as you're dealing with people who are in debt with the government and you can take A LOT of abuse/threats/death threats on a daily basis. The day consists of being screamed at and abused by callers on a 90% basis. All I would say though is that the line managers are absolutely amazing. Very approachable and understanding, they work hard to make the work environment that bit easier and understand what you go through each day.

Pros

Management, 1 hour lunch

Cons

Callers, high targets

Management exceptional

Walker Love is a good place to work, a good tight nit business. The management are always amazing even under high levels of stress they are always accommodating and willing to help. The building is a bit dated but still has more of an office environment as opposed to call centre environment.

Insights into Walker Love

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Stressful job with a good team

- Great management, supportive and always happy to help with work and personal problems - Job can be stressful as call queues are high but it's not always like that - Regular incentives are good and you get the chance to win vouchers - The team is really good, I enjoyed my time there and got on with everyone!

Horrendous

Micro ManagedYour only a number No support with personal problems Constantly swore at and given abuse on the phoneManagers showed no compassion Horrendous

Nice place to work

Great company to work. Staff and management are friendly, supportive approachable. Close and can be busy working environment more like an office than a call centre. They do look after their staff and will go out their way to show their appreciation

Pros

Bonuses, nights out and very close to public transport for commute

Cons

For me it was Collections. Soon found its not for everyone

Very busy office

Very busy, high demands and met differant people of differant type of character. My co workers were like me, very professional and helpful.

Pros

employment

Cons

excessive unpaid work on occasion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walker Love. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement