Ward Security

Ward Security Employee Reviews

Worked with them before circumstances i left due to other commitments but looking for work again.Happy to work in chatham londonGood working knowledge offf site procedures and training provided
Pros
Local
Cons
Uniform pay
Ward Security are a great organisation to work for , pay is reasonable, good working environment, pay on time and correct, good benefits, office staff are helpful when you need assistance,Highly recommend
Benefits
Cons
None it security
I worked with ward security 6 months was bad experience no issue with pay but poor management.I had bad experience with control room staff not helpful always rude .
Ward security is a fast growing family company with about 1000 employees With a friendly environments on all the sites , everyone I have met or spoken seems happy
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Ward security one of the most useless security firm. Too much bullying and no knowledge. Ward security is not a good company to work for at all. The respective site are senseless.
Pros
Cons
Too many
The management and operations manager are self centred. No matter how problem you have on site or with sit manager they will take side. And the colour
management is better but pay structure does not increase regularly. Workplace culture is okay but it depends on the site you work and the management you work with.
It's really nice company to give your career a boost and learn alot. Overall i have seen all kind of days here bad and good but at the end am happy and enjoying my job.
Worked as a ward security team member. Very reliable, good as god ,good management. Overall everything is good till now . Sites are all over the uk. .
A thin veneer of trust and good intentions. Once you get settled you start to notice the cracks and the dirt pushed under the carpet. The company is a fast paced company with high staff turnover. Salary is reasonable and the opportunity is there if you are willing to turn a blind eye and knuckle down. Operations are slovenly and unsympathetic. Business come first, leave integrity and honesty at the door, you wont need them.. Rules are side stepped, scrutinise everything, keep hard copies and hold fast to any dignity you have. Culture, really why do they portray themselves as having one. Old management left over from the beginning weigh down the company and hold it back. Those at the top either never get to see it, or accept it. Want the money, don't really care, this is the job for you then, got to start somewhere right. Good luck. If you look hard enough, there are some good guys here, but most have no choice.
Ward Security are a Very Good Company to Work For With Very Good and Friendly People That Work There it Is the Best Security Company I Have Worked For
Good environment to work in. They are friendly they've thought me alot of things. Management team are very good and muilty cultural environmet to work in.
If you dont mind being a monkey who is constantly lied to and let down. Then ward is the place for you. Cant believe a thing management say to you. Lost couny of the amount of times ive been let down by this company. There is always an excuse though. Currently trying to get away and find new employment.
Pros
Im struggling.
Cons
Not enough room on here to write them.
The company it's self wasn't to bad, at the time I worked there I was going through a divorce and wasn't myself. I needed to move away form the area to be closer to family so resigned
I worked for Ward.management is OK.but Job isn’t Secure due to 0 hours contract. I like to work for Ward security.their sites are nice. I will recommend to work for Ward security. Shahid Akbar
Cons
I have to say after being here a short while that this company has a great working culture, it supports you to develop and makes you feel like you are part of it from day 1. If you are looking for somewhere to work to progress your career and expand your skills and knowledge, this is the place to be, you feel like you are part of something that is going places. I very much enjoy working for Ward Security Ltd.
Pros
Working Culture, break out area
Worst site manager I have ever worked for, worst turn over of staff due to poor management on site and from the main hq Manager onsite is two faced and moody and very childish,I have lots of security knowledge but was never allowed to use it as the manager felt insecure and that was a shame because the job was very easy but he just has to make it run harder
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
Four nights on and two off, no time to see family
Poor management. 2 faced Security staff. No progression. Supervisor has favourites who are boot lickers. No room for progression. No very helpful staff.
Pros
Money
Cons
Other staff and poor management!
I've been working with Ward Security for over a year now in the Head Office. My days are busy, and I learn a lot. There are supportive managers in HQ The workplace culture is good. I would recommend working for Ward Security.
Pros
Friendly and supportive team environment
I really enjoyed working for this company. during my years with them were wor,k work and work very busy all the time. management were OK. The hardest part of the job was waking up at 4 am. the most enjoyable part of the job was finishing at midday and coming back home to enjoy with my family.
Pros
getting enough shifts
Cons
low pay rate
It was fun we were allowed to walk around not just stay in the office. I did many different jobs which made it interesting everyday. I opened up making sure I counted out the cash register for the day and all equipment worked. I answered phones, replied to client emails, promoted company gift cards, promotional events in the mall, gave customers general mall info., Rented out wheel chairs, handled customer complaints, and learned a little Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Chinese. Very demanding physically. Management was young as well as co-workers. Most enjoyable part was meeting all the multi-cultural customers and putting a satisfied smile on their face.
  1. Employee reviews