Warner Bros. Entertainment

Warner Bros. Entertainment Employee Reviews

I could easily get my work done, ask for help if needed. Everyone was really friendly. Workplace were very relaxed could have a chat while getting my work done. Understanding of the tube delays. Very fun with many work events and staff sales/previews to movies. Also very including for staff having Women of Warner (WoW) and events for LGBTQ.
Pros
Many benefits, events, in house cinema and bar
Cons
A bit unorganised sometimes. Lot of Company politics happening
During Covid-19 they refused to pay me as they knew they wanted to fire me. At the end of my contract, it was not renewed as they said they couldn't be bothered to pay me anymore. When 'receiving' my leaving pay for them terminating my contract early, they refused to pay. It took many weeks to rectify this.I was also promised ÂŁ21,000 annually. but it only worked out to around ÂŁ16,500.Their treatment of staff was beyond appalling and has created ongoing concerns for myself. HR were incredibly inefficient and rude to communicate with to rectify these issues.I was also promised a more thorougher job role, and I probably only did about 1 hours work a day as the rest were pointless tasks that didn't contribute anything to myself or the business.
Pros
The office staff were nice
Cons
Everything else
Bullying culture, terrible competitive and troublemaking. No team culture at all, managers always seeking to find people to blame and not leading by example and avoiding taking any responsability
A typical day at work, would be a 8 hour shift with a 30 min break. The shift would consist of welcoming customers into the tour, serve them food and drink at a high standard, interact with customers when they are in need of help. I have improved my customer service skills, and learnt how to deal with any customer issues in the correct way. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with, there was always a positive vibe from everyone working, which made a good impact dealing with the customers.
We had a good site induction and training, very friendly staff, dress code was strictly respected by everyone, fast paced environment, but there was a lack in resources management. The best part was our helpful team.
Loved most of it Like any job has its moments But I felt it was a decent and fair place to work ! Great atmosphere! Will miss a lot of staff and have remained in touch with many more
Fun place to work with lots of creative workers. The management are great. If you love harry potter then it will feel pretty cool most of the time! The stock room however is really small.
The company is great to work for but the hierarchy is unbearable at times and there is little room for progression which is unfortunate as the staff are very dedicated but sadly their loyalty is not rewarded
Working at the Studio Tour in Leavesden. Very fast-paced and highly stressed , dealing with members of the public and highly disruptive school group visits . Everyone there is under-appreciated by site management, although to be fair they have some good staff days out during the bi-annual shutdown periods and the Christmas party is good .
Not much room for progression in this company. Better performance management would mean that there is a clearer pathway for progression and staff would stay longer.
Working at Warner Bros studios: the making of Harry potter can genuinely be a fun experience. Being one of the most popular tourist attractions outside of London; you get to meet so many interesting people from all across the globe and the love of harry potter really does create a fun atmosphere. This is the best part of the job as everyone is there to enjoy themselves. The hours can be very flexible too, which can be both good and bad depending on your lifestyle - you never have a set days at work or the hours that you are in, but getting a day off if needed is a relatively straightforward process and the varying contact types are good. The benefits as well are reasonably good; free screenings of Warner Bros films, discounts at other attractions and local amenities plus an exclusive store that uses points from walking acquired from fitness trackers and such. The downsides are from an increasing lack of care both towards staff and visitors. Warner Bros year on year have been increasing the number of visitors that enter the tour per day despite calls of overcrowding and the cost of the visitor experience, along with this is the mounting workload and stress this places on staff as well as the inability to hire enough (or keep hold of) staff to successfully manage day to day operations. It is a very common occurrence to have empty shelves all throughout the day and the stock that is available, thrown everywhere with nobody to fix the situation dues to staffing levels - which again affects visitor experience. Along with this are other issues, such as a lack of communication - more...
Everything good Happy and privileged to work here at Warner Bros Working with great people in nice environment Very professional company Have well support and lead in professional way
Vey nice place to work but unfortunately no career development in management. This is a shame as this would have been great company to start and finish your career.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Not culturally diverse
- Greeting & welcoming all potential and existing customers to the store. Matching the customer’s needs to the right product. Willing to approach customers and able to close a sale. Working as part of the sales team providing excellent customer service. Taking customer payments in cash or via credit cards. Excellent product knowledge. Occasionally negotiating with customers on price. Dealing with and resolving customer complaints and concerns. Building a great rapport with customers. Having a team meeting and sharing best practice ideas with colleagues. Adherence to all Company policies and procedures. Maintaining very high merchandising standards. Analyzing sales statistics and determining sales potential & inventory requirements
Management peu présent , horaire mi temps opportunité d'évoluer culture britannique du lieu de travail l'aspect le plus dure la langue britannique l'aspect le plus agréable de travailler dans l'univers de Harry Potter
Pros
langue vivante, tourisme
Cons
peu dencadrement
My employment at Warner Bros was very good stepping stone for my career in payroll. Gather payroll data and process hours according to each cinema analysis. \I worked with many cultures and the company embraced different cultures.
Pros
free cinema tickets, pension
Cons
travel
Management do not care about staff advancement nor development. Would rather you leave the company than actually develop talented individuals they’ve had working for & have been committed to them. 2017 saw the firing of almost every single long standing staff member within the department - the “business decision” was not explained to anyone below senior staff level so naturally created a huge culture of fear and uncertainty. Why should people be subjected to that, what company thinks this will increase morale?? Should be a great place to work but it’s literally h.e.l.l filled with soul less individuals who are desperately clinging onto the fact they can impress others with the “I work for Warner Bros.” Line whilst actually despising their job, every. Single. Day.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
Working on set was relaxed yet controlled and all staff were respectable and friendly. Any overtime meant respectable extra pay. There was great communication between all staff.
Pros
free meals, travel reimbursement, fun
Cons
hours may increase or decrease at short notice
working as part of a team of professionals who specialise in their specific areas. Fun to be part of a large franchise and watch the results on the big screen.
Pros
free lunches, meet and look after celebs
Cons
Un ambiente perfecto lleno de emociones y mucho trabajo y cosas por hacer . :)
Meet lots of people within work as well as customers. Management are ok, but could be improved. The most enjoyable part is working is such an exciting place.