Water Intelligence International Ltd

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Easygoing work culture

The majority of my time was spent at home designing, printing and assembling equipment used in the field. Support from management is quick using an online messenger app. A work phone and van is provided if working in the field or expected to make deliveries, pick ups etc. The hardest part of the job is getting the 3D printers to print as per the design. Most enjoyable part is hearing that the equipment you helped to design works in the field and that the field technicians enjoy using it.

Pros

Working from home, Management is very approachable

easy, fun and all round great job

i started here nearly 2years ago, the manager that interviewed was great from the start and set out the job from in a nut shell.ive never had any problems all the staff are friendly and approachable, the works easy and loads of it to keep you busy, the manager vincent is brilliant to work will help with youe potential to being a great worker.sometimes you will spend long time in van driving but can be expected but its matter of planning your route right. you have to wake up early which is hard to get use to but bonus you miss all the traffic.all in all great place to work with potential to progress if you wanted to with overtime available also.

Pros

miss all traffic

An amazing place to work

Great management, great opportunities to progress within the business, great working hours, brilliant salary, and a fantastic work environment. Everyone is very helpful. Working here is like being part of a big family.

Pros

Salary, hours, management, work environment

Best company I have ever worked for!

Friendly atmosphere and always being given the chance to progress and learn. There is always someone on hand to help/advise and I have always felt relaxed and confident within my work environment. Fantastic company!

Pros

This isn’t just a job, I feel this will be my career for life because Water Intelligence look after their staff!

Cons

Nothing apparent!

Productive, ambitious and friendly

If you have ambition and drive this is a great place to work. With the back-up of a professional yet friendly management, office and field teams, you can easily reach your goals.Being part of an international company can sometimes leave you feeling a little 'out of the picture' but here you feel valued and supported, whatever your role.

Pros

Opportunity for progression

Cons

Travel distances can be difficult sometimes

Terrible agency job

Worst company I have ever worked at. Staff are horrible. It is in the middle of nowhere. Management have nothing nice to say and moan about you not doing enough and then about you doing too much

Great workplace

Great place to work, friendly approachable management. Pro active in search of new and exciting ideas to attract and maintain customers.

Great company to work for

We have a good laugh in the office. Never a dull day without at least a dozen jokes between the graft. The reports are generally fairly interesting and monotony is the exception rather than the rule. We all perform a variety of roles, since we are only a small team and cannot become too specialised if all tasks are to be completed. The workplace is fairly relaxed and tends to focus on the important issues, rather than clocking on within a nanosecond of a scheduled start time. The office is set in coutryside, with great views across the Sussex weald. We serve large corporate clients, so job security is good, although the highly ambitious may find the company a bit small for multiple annual advancements (hence the 4 star rating in this section.) As with most project work, communication with the client is often the most difficult part of the job. Busy people don't answer every phonecall or email! The daily highlights include general banter and the wandering office pooch, who provides endless entertainment, despite the odd typo if he decides your keyboard makes a good footpath! The worst part of the job so far was when an employee stole from the company and applied for expenses he wasnt owed, then left the company (I'm unsure of exact details, don't want to know.) His van had to be cleaned out, including the unpleasant job of clearing up a diesel spill from stolen fuel and various items of rubbish, some of which were particularly insanitary.

Pros

Small friendly team, Paid overtime, Great job security, Due to the size of the team: varied tasks as we all pull together to keep the project on target, Flexible working hours.

Cons

Occasionally the extra tasks can be unpleasant (see the last paragraph above)

Perfect Management, Staff and Working Environment

I've been working in the office on the Asset Survey Project for over three months and enjoy coming into work. I find the management very supportive, kind, relaxed and great fun when appropriate - our manager even brings in his cute dog so we get to cuddle him at our desks which never fails brightens my day! The staff all have a great rapport with each other and work well as a team. The hours I do are 9-5 but are usually flexible with this which fits perfectly with maintaining a good social life. When workloads get on top of us we all help each other out so issues are resolved quickly and as a team, so you're never left feeling stuck or ridiculously stressed out. Overall, this is the best job I've ever worked at and I don't dread Mondays!

Pros

Lovely and supportive management and colleagues, good hours, great working environment.

Worst Company I've Ever Seen

Cons: The most dis-organised, Hi-So wannabee, rude, down-grading people I have ever worked for. The male management of this company live in their own self-important dream world and make up the rules of the game on a daily basis leaving the staff without a clue what they are supposed to be doing or not doing, causing no consistency of hours or confidence. Clients feed on this and staff feel highly unwelcome on site daily. Expect to do many hours chasing around the country to use other peoples broken equipment and then return it same day. Manager and boss reuse to communicate to staff most of the time, especially when you need help. Do not expect to get your expenses returned or wages paid on a set date!! Huge travelling times, 3 hours a day unpaid. Pros: Good uniform, nice to be out and about.

Pros

Good uniform

Cons

dis-organised, rude, down-grading, no consistency, unpaid expenses

Jobs at Water Intelligence International Ltd