Water Intelligence International Ltd

Water Intelligence International Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Best company I have ever worked for!

Friendly atmosphere and always being given the chance to progress and learn. There is always someone on hand to help/advise and I have always felt relaxed and confident within my work environment. Fantastic company!

Pros

This isn’t just a job, I feel this will be my career for life because Water Intelligence look after their staff!

Cons

Nothing apparent!

Great company to work for

We have a good laugh in the office. Never a dull day without at least a dozen jokes between the graft. The reports are generally fairly interesting and monotony is the exception rather than the rule. We all perform a variety of roles, since we are only a small team and cannot become too specialised if all tasks are to be completed. The workplace is fairly relaxed and tends to focus on the important issues, rather than clocking on within a nanosecond of a scheduled start time. The office is set in coutryside, with great views across the Sussex weald. We serve large corporate clients, so job security is good, although the highly ambitious may find the company a bit small for multiple annual advancements (hence the 4 star rating in this section.) As with most project work, communication with the client is often the most difficult part of the job. Busy people don't answer every phonecall or email! The daily highlights include general banter and the wandering office pooch, who provides endless entertainment, despite the odd typo if he decides your keyboard makes a good footpath! The worst part of the job so far was when an employee stole from the company and applied for expenses he wasnt owed, then left the company (I'm unsure of exact details, don't want to know.) His van had to be cleaned out, including the unpleasant job of clearing up a diesel spill from stolen fuel and various items of rubbish, some of which were particularly insanitary.

Pros

Small friendly team, Paid overtime, Great job security, Due to the size of the team: varied tasks as we all pull together to keep the project on target, Flexible working hours.

Cons

Occasionally the extra tasks can be unpleasant (see the last paragraph above)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Water Intelligence International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

Water Intelligence International Ltd Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?