Water Intelligence International Ltd

Water Intelligence International Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Easygoing work culture

The majority of my time was spent at home designing, printing and assembling equipment used in the field. Support from management is quick using an online messenger app. A work phone and van is provided if working in the field or expected to make deliveries, pick ups etc. The hardest part of the job is getting the 3D printers to print as per the design. Most enjoyable part is hearing that the equipment you helped to design works in the field and that the field technicians enjoy using it.

Pros

Working from home, Management is very approachable

An amazing place to work

Great management, great opportunities to progress within the business, great working hours, brilliant salary, and a fantastic work environment. Everyone is very helpful. Working here is like being part of a big family.

Pros

Salary, hours, management, work environment

Productive, ambitious and friendly

If you have ambition and drive this is a great place to work. With the back-up of a professional yet friendly management, office and field teams, you can easily reach your goals.Being part of an international company can sometimes leave you feeling a little 'out of the picture' but here you feel valued and supported, whatever your role.

Pros

Opportunity for progression

Cons

Travel distances can be difficult sometimes

Terrible agency job

Worst company I have ever worked at. Staff are horrible. It is in the middle of nowhere. Management have nothing nice to say and moan about you not doing enough and then about you doing too much

Great workplace

Great place to work, friendly approachable management. Pro active in search of new and exciting ideas to attract and maintain customers.

Perfect Management, Staff and Working Environment

I've been working in the office on the Asset Survey Project for over three months and enjoy coming into work. I find the management very supportive, kind, relaxed and great fun when appropriate - our manager even brings in his cute dog so we get to cuddle him at our desks which never fails brightens my day! The staff all have a great rapport with each other and work well as a team. The hours I do are 9-5 but are usually flexible with this which fits perfectly with maintaining a good social life. When workloads get on top of us we all help each other out so issues are resolved quickly and as a team, so you're never left feeling stuck or ridiculously stressed out. Overall, this is the best job I've ever worked at and I don't dread Mondays!

Pros

Lovely and supportive management and colleagues, good hours, great working environment.

Worst Company I've Ever Seen

Cons: The most dis-organised, Hi-So wannabee, rude, down-grading people I have ever worked for. The male management of this company live in their own self-important dream world and make up the rules of the game on a daily basis leaving the staff without a clue what they are supposed to be doing or not doing, causing no consistency of hours or confidence. Clients feed on this and staff feel highly unwelcome on site daily. Expect to do many hours chasing around the country to use other peoples broken equipment and then return it same day. Manager and boss reuse to communicate to staff most of the time, especially when you need help. Do not expect to get your expenses returned or wages paid on a set date!! Huge travelling times, 3 hours a day unpaid. Pros: Good uniform, nice to be out and about.

Pros

Good uniform

Cons

dis-organised, rude, down-grading, no consistency, unpaid expenses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Water Intelligence International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement