Water Intelligence International Ltd

Water Intelligence International Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Best company I have ever worked for!

Friendly atmosphere and always being given the chance to progress and learn. There is always someone on hand to help/advise and I have always felt relaxed and confident within my work environment. Fantastic company!

Pros

This isn’t just a job, I feel this will be my career for life because Water Intelligence look after their staff!

Cons

Nothing apparent!

easy, fun and all round great job

i started here nearly 2years ago, the manager that interviewed was great from the start and set out the job from in a nut shell.ive never had any problems all the staff are friendly and approachable, the works easy and loads of it to keep you busy, the manager vincent is brilliant to work will help with youe potential to being a great worker.sometimes you will spend long time in van driving but can be expected but its matter of planning your route right. you have to wake up early which is hard to get use to but bonus you miss all the traffic.all in all great place to work with potential to progress if you wanted to with overtime available also.

Pros

miss all traffic

Productive, ambitious and friendly

If you have ambition and drive this is a great place to work. With the back-up of a professional yet friendly management, office and field teams, you can easily reach your goals.Being part of an international company can sometimes leave you feeling a little 'out of the picture' but here you feel valued and supported, whatever your role.

Pros

Opportunity for progression

Cons

Travel distances can be difficult sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Water Intelligence International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement