Waverley School
Waverley School Employee Review

A Tough School

26 May 2014
The school is not the easiest to teach in. Anyone working there will encounter incidents regularly and the pace is very fast. However, to the right teacher, this job has its rewards: kids who really need a good start in life and a world class head teacher.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Working at an Outstanding School
Cons
You need to be resilient.
21 February 2019
Same location
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) - Birmingham
A typical day at Waverley School is fun and unpredictable. Each and every day is different just like how each student differs and is unique in their own way. I was able to develop many skills from patience when dealing with students to time management when setting tasks and marking. Overall the it is a good school with a friendly environment.
21 September 2018
Same location
Teacher of English (Former Employee) - Birmingham
a good workplace with a good team but it needs better management and the head teacher isnt very good. i think the facilities are good and management need some work.
Pros
good team
Cons
4 December 2019
Learning support assistant (Former Employee) - Berkshire
I worked with Key stage 1 for nearly a year and absolutely loved it! Waverley school has a lovely working environment where everyone is very understanding and helpful! No day is ever the same, and you can Guarantee that you will will leave with a smile on your face. The job is very varied, fast paced and fun. The interview process was lovely, it didn’t make me feel under pressure at all and the management team were very welcoming Overall I loved working here, the only downside was the very long hours, which often left me feeling very tired and drained.