Waverley School
Waverley School Employee Review

Bad Manangement

15 September 2018
unfortunately my scores reflect the unfair treatment to staff by the manager which effected the culture of the workplace. although this was made aware by others within the organisation they allowed unfair treatment to continue towards staff members. This was a manager within the school not the school it self, is was the nursey side, that company is no longer their.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Enjoyed working with the children and their families
Cons
Not paid on time
24 February 2019
Same role
ICT / Science Assistant (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
This school served me for 5 years and did an amazing job! I felt in love with teaching, My favourite subject was anything physical (physical education and dance). I even got the chance to perform in front of a crowd in Crystal Palace.
4 December 2019
Learning support assistant (Former Employee) - Berkshire
I worked with Key stage 1 for nearly a year and absolutely loved it! Waverley school has a lovely working environment where everyone is very understanding and helpful! No day is ever the same, and you can Guarantee that you will will leave with a smile on your face. The job is very varied, fast paced and fun. The interview process was lovely, it didn’t make me feel under pressure at all and the management team were very welcoming Overall I loved working here, the only downside was the very long hours, which often left me feeling very tired and drained.
21 March 2019
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Enfield
Its nice getting to know the children, they are so bubbly. the staffs are welcoming and really friendly. most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone plays together.