Waverley School
Waverley School Employee Review

Fun and Fast paced

4 December 2019
I worked with Key stage 1 for nearly a year and absolutely loved it! Waverley school has a lovely working environment where everyone is very understanding and helpful! No day is ever the same, and you can Guarantee that you will will leave with a smile on your face. The job is very varied, fast paced and fun. The interview process was lovely, it didn’t make me feel under pressure at all and the management team were very welcoming Overall I loved working here, the only downside was the very long hours, which often left me feeling very tired and drained.
3.0Job security/advancement
21 March 2019
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Enfield
Its nice getting to know the children, they are so bubbly. the staffs are welcoming and really friendly. most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone plays together.
24 February 2019
ICT / Science Assistant (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
This school served me for 5 years and did an amazing job! I felt in love with teaching, My favourite subject was anything physical (physical education and dance). I even got the chance to perform in front of a crowd in Crystal Palace.
21 February 2019
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) - Birmingham
A typical day at Waverley School is fun and unpredictable. Each and every day is different just like how each student differs and is unique in their own way. I was able to develop many skills from patience when dealing with students to time management when setting tasks and marking. Overall the it is a good school with a friendly environment.