Waverley School

Waverley School Employee Reviews

2.8
Work-life balance

Fun and Fast paced

I worked with Key stage 1 for nearly a year and absolutely loved it! Waverley school has a lovely working environment where everyone is very understanding and helpful! No day is ever the same, and you can Guarantee that you will will leave with a smile on your face. The job is very varied, fast paced and fun. The interview process was lovely, it didn’t make me feel under pressure at all and the management team were very welcoming Overall I loved working here, the only downside was the very long hours, which often left me feeling very tired and drained.

I enjoy working with them.

I enjoy working in Waverley school. The environment of the school is very friendly and if you don't understand any work the staff will help very kindly. As I have placement in this school I learnt a lot from them how to manage difficult situation like bahaviour management. I work with group and also 1.1 to support them their learning.

fun work place

Its nice getting to know the children, they are so bubbly. the staffs are welcoming and really friendly. most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone plays together.

This is where I went to school

This school served me for 5 years and did an amazing job! I felt in love with teaching, My favourite subject was anything physical (physical education and dance). I even got the chance to perform in front of a crowd in Crystal Palace.

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at Waverley School is fun and unpredictable. Each and every day is different just like how each student differs and is unique in their own way. I was able to develop many skills from patience when dealing with students to time management when setting tasks and marking. Overall the it is a good school with a friendly environment.

productive and fun workplace

a good workplace with a good team but it needs better management and the head teacher isnt very good. i think the facilities are good and management need some work.

Pros

good team

Bad Manangement

unfortunately my scores reflect the unfair treatment to staff by the manager which effected the culture of the workplace. although this was made aware by others within the organisation they allowed unfair treatment to continue towards staff members. This was a manager within the school not the school it self, is was the nursey side, that company is no longer their.

Pros

Enjoyed working with the children and their families

Cons

Not paid on time

Great school

Great school, Loved the administration, but some of the staff was very clicky causing it to be hard as a new staff member. They would get to know you and then outcast you. I was very sad in the end.

Pros

adminstration

Cons

clics

A Tough School

The school is not the easiest to teach in. Anyone working there will encounter incidents regularly and the pace is very fast. However, to the right teacher, this job has its rewards: kids who really need a good start in life and a world class head teacher.

Pros

Working at an Outstanding School

Cons

You need to be resilient.

Jobs at Waverley School