WEA

WEA Employee Reviews

Meeting new people and helping people in the community to develop new skills. The company have kind and friendly staff and they support you if you need any help or assistance it is fantastic to work for an organisation where you are made to feel as though you belong.
Pros
Innovative ways to teach online
Cons
Need enrolments for courses to run
I enjoy the team work, great manager, And the pay is good, I like the trust between tutors and the managers. The fact that you can decide what you want to teach, your own ideas materials and topic. The fact is adults having decisions.
1. Typical day: dynamic but very flexible 2.Learn how to teamwork and worked on my leadership skills 3.Databases -administration 4. Workkplace culture- diverse
This organisation really supports its staff and learners. It feels very family orientated as most of the learners are mothers with school age children.
Pros
friendly
Cons
Really enjoyed working for WEA, good experiences being a teaching assistant for various lessons. Really didn't like to zero hour contract structure there.
My current job I have between 12 and 15 students per class I teach I C T. To I have people with all different abilities For my job I do a lot of research for class work I have to make sure this work suits all abilities The most thing I enjoy about my work is meeting all different ability people and helping them to move on with my help I find very rewarding I find the hardest part of my job is being given someone to work with and not knowing there back ground can be difficult but at the same time rewarding to see them progress.
Pros
Seeing others happy
Cons
Working with people as a one to one
Very happy working for this company. I feel i can help lot of people doing this job. I give all of myself in order to create a good enviroment while i do my job.
Pros
I can manage my time
Cons
sometime i have to travel far
my role for this was planning lesson plan for the day and future days ahead and delevery a lesson to a group of 10-15 adultsteaching them bacic computing skills with my co-worker and project leader on assisstant if needed but i found it very enjoyable contributing in delivery lesson by myself which was very enjoyable to do