Wecasa

Working at Wecasa: 13 Wecasa Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Exciting

I’ve been working here for about 2 weeks and all the customers are great ! I would highly recommend if you are someone who is outgoing and works well under pressure :)

Brilliant

Wecasa is great and efficient. Easy to understand I would highly recommend as it has made work life easier. They are quick at responding if you have any questions to ask.

Productive and flexible

Wecasa is a very nice company and the sweetest part is you work at your own space and time. You get to accept or reject appointments at your own will.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Short hours

2 December 2022
Thank you for your review, we’re happy you’re satisfied with our platform. Helping Pros to have more flexibility is indeed one of our main goals.

Fun place to work

Lot of amazing talents at Wecasa, I keep learning from everyone everyday and this makes your typical day at work much more interesting. Great work life balance too!

Working with Wecasa have been pleasure and relaxing. I've been happy to work with them. They always been correctly with clients and payment. Flexible for work.

2 December 2022
Thank you for your feedback. At Wecasa, we do our best to provide the best system for our pros and clients. We’re glad your experience with us is a success.

Service delivery friendly

Employees interest and Customers satisfaction is cherished. A typical day at work is a minimum of 2hours shift. I've got to meet various clients that has helped me develop interpersonal skills and effective communication.

13 January 2023
Thank you for your review, we’re happy to hear that our platform helps you find clients and develop your soft skills. We deeply value personal growth at Wecasa!

Relaxed & flexible

Working with Wecasa is great for those who want a flexible, relaxed paced job. There's no obligation, no contracts it's literally self-employed work, pick your own hours, day etc. The fact you can also communicate with clients to adjust booking or find out extra information to help prepare for clean is brilliant. Overall great experience, clients will be either nice or extra picky that's not down to the company!

Good place to work at

I'm happy with the experience, they are flexible and massages it is well paid. Their app is very easy and intuitive to use, and the application process was easy and fast done

28 September 2022
Thank you for your review, at Wecasa we do everything to make life easier for professionals with our app!

Easy and secure

The team are always here to support you and find quick solutions Everything is easy. If you want you get a job if you don’t want is ok. You can manage your time like you want and work here you wanted. Thanks Wecasa the best compagny

28 September 2022
Thank you for your review! At Wecasa, we deeply value flexibility and we make sure our professional partners only work when and where they want.

The best way to work

I can chose my hours or place where I want to workIt's a flexible job perfect if you want to earn extra pounds to help you with the billsIt's perfect asweel to do it as a full time job for a right person

Pros

Flexible

Cons

N/a

28 September 2022
Thank you for your review, we are happy to know that our flexible system matches our professional partners needs!

Good and flexible company

With a short starting period it's more flexible and productive than so many cleaning companies, rates are better and company will get better overtime.

Pros

Flexibility

28 September 2022
Thank you for your review, we do our best to simplify our processes so that our professional partners can work easily!

:D wecasa is a great place to work

I love working with wecasa! It's the best decision I ever made when I started working here... I get to be my own boss etc and there's always someone on hand to help if ever you need it too :D

28 September 2022
Thank you for your review, at Wecasa we strive to provide a supportive and stimulating environment for our pros!

Great company

I work for Wecas as a mobile hairdresser. Very good customer service, the app is easy to use. The only thing I would say as negative is that there is not enough work but I hope it will improve over time.

9 August 2022
Thank you for your comment, we are still developing in the UK and you should have more customers soon!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wecasa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wecasa with

Learn about Wecasa in popular locations

• Wecasa