Wedelivercars.co.uk
View all Wedelivercars.co.uk reviews

Wedelivercars.co.uk

Wedelivercars.co.uk Employee Review

Great place to Work

I have worked for a few trade plate companies and I must say I have not been as happy as when I joined WEDELIVERCARS.CO.UKYes, you will work hard, yes you on occasion work late and some days you will be suck in traffic. But on the whole it’s a great job. Driving reliable cars all over the country and all you get all public transport expense paid back. In the event you have a quite day with maybe just one job your wages will be topped up.You also have a team of driver co-ordinators who are at the end the phone to help and support.

Pros

All work expenses paid

Cons

Can be long hours but rewarding

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Best of a bad bunch

Of the plating companies I've worked for WDC cars are an ok bunch.You have to be on the ball with the motorway.co.uk work otherwise you'll be paying out to dealers for damage that you miss or don't think worth mentioning. Some dealers try it on.Initially everything was great but planning went downhill and you are simply allocated some cars to collect, regardless of where your next collection is in relation to your last delivery. 3 hours on public transport is common and when you get that twice in one day that's half your day sat on buses and trains, plus the time it takes to do the actual jobs.Put one foot wrong and you'll be out on ear however much you try do the right thing.Expect long days with little reward for your efforts however much you try.

Pros

Travel paid for

Cons

Long hours. No work life balance. Little reward. Not for the family man or woman
Same location

Went on a trial for a day started at 6.45 and did not get back till 8.45 with no pay and did not get back to me when said would avoid this place when going for interview said would be new cars first pick up was a scrap car and

Cons

Long hours no breaks

Cowboys

Don’t know how to manage staff, expect drivers to break EU driving regulations. Lack of organisation and communication. Arrogant and rude owners and planners. Not a good company to work for.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wedelivercars.co.uk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement