Working at Wedelivercars.co.uk in Birmingham: 1 ReviewReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Wedelivercars.co.uk
What people like
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Don’t know how to manage staff, expect drivers to break EU driving regulations. Lack of organisation and communication. Arrogant and rude owners and planners. Not a good company to work for.
Was this review helpful?
See more Wedelivercars.co.uk reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wedelivercars.co.uk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
2.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.3 out of 5 stars for Management
2.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Wedelivercars.co.uk with
Questions about Wedelivercars.co.uk
- How do you feel about going to work at Wedelivercars.co.uk each day?One person answered
- Is Wedelivercars.co.uk hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What would you suggest Wedelivercars.co.uk management do to prevent others from leaving?
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wedelivercars.co.uk?