Well Polished Pay & benefits reviews: House CleanerReview this company
House Cleaner1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 21 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great if your a mum and need to work around your kids and child care great rate of pay nice to be paid more than just the minimum clients are great and more than happy to be flexible if you need it
Flexibility good pay work at a pace your comfortable with
Classed as self employed so no holiday or sick pay
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Well Polished reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well Polished. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 21 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Well Polished with
Questions about Well Polished
- What is the work environment and culture like at Well Polished?2 people answered
- What is the work environment like, management, customers? Are management approachable and are proble…2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Well Polished?2 people answered
- What is Well Polished sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Well Polished a better place to work?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Well Polished?
- Is Well Polished hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Holiday pay