Well Polished

Well Polished Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

All good

Ive been with Well Polished for few months now, and I have to say is good, they pretty much on top of everything. It was small hiccups but nothing major. Stress free as long you can manage your budget and clients. Job not for everyone but at least I don't have boss watching me or yelling at me.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No holiday pay😁

worst company ever

pay less than minimum wages and asked us to take money from customer direct , no advise no training , they ask us to do anything customer ask us and no support

Good company

Good company to work for. Choose your own clients and hours , any problems they are there to deal with on your behalf.Good working wage , travel time not paid , but company do try to get jobs close together.

Pros

Work the hours you want to.

Cons

Travelling time between clients

Owners really look after you

Owners of the company are lovely and make sure you are paid on the day of your clean via bank transfer. Will even pay you if you went over time agreed (in special circumstances). Given regulars weekly or fortnightly and always chance for extra work if someone calls in sick. Jobs are always given to you if you are close by and if you cover somewhere further away, management sort out petrol money. Brilliant experience whilst working under Well Polished, would highly recommend.

Pros

Choose your own hours and commitments

Cons

Sometimes 2 hours isn’t enough for a clean!!

Great for working around other commitments

Great if your a mum and need to work around your kids and child care great rate of pay nice to be paid more than just the minimum clients are great and more than happy to be flexible if you need it

Pros

Flexibility good pay work at a pace your comfortable with

Cons

Classed as self employed so no holiday or sick pay

Not the best by any means

I worked in shrewsbury self employed but under the umbrella of Well Polished. The hourly rate could be better as it is higher in other Well Polished franchises within Shropshire. There are better cleaning opportunities out there. I decided to go free lance in the end.

Great clients definitely help in this job

Enjoy working there, had good relationships with the clients, ok pay. Hard and physical at times, works around school hours, just ready to move onto different work now.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!!!

When you do commercial cleaning they say they are not responsible for paying you money. So you can work all month or even longer and wait for your money or you may not get whole amount. Waste of time. No job security. Cancel for the last minute. I will never recommend this company to anyone!!!

Pros

Cons

You will end up underpaid

Flexible

The job is really flexible as you can practically work when you want and do as many hours as you want. The only disadvantage I have is getting hold of them when I want payment.

Pros

The job is flexible

Cons

They are bad when paying you on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well Polished. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement