Well
Happiness score is 37 out of 100

Well

Well Employee Review

Stay away

Just doesn’t work the same anymore! This used to be the place you were proud to work until they decided to cut hours from stores making it unsafe!(in the middle of a pandemic) thanks for working on the frontline here’s your reward redundancy !! I’ve never known a company treat the staff like dirt like well does! You are all numbers and no one cares! And don’t get me started on mental health…. Disgusting company.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Terrible place

If your thinking about working here think again , worst company I have ever worked for , there will be you and the pharmacist and you just need to get on with it . They don’t care for their customers it’s all about making money . Their delivery service is horrendous and are allowed with 45 minutes per shop or 5 deliveries . Unsafe all round .

Pros

Cons

Official response from Well

18 January 2023
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are saddened to hear of your experience at Well. This is certainly not the experience that we want our colleagues and patients to have. We always looking to improve and welcome your feedback. Please could you reach out to us via wearelistening@well.co.uk to discuss your experience further?Kind regards,The People Team at Well Pharmacy
Same role

Terrible

Awful company to work for. Senior management don't care. Staff morale low. Limited or no training whatsoever. Never enough staff, as for how they work out 'pro time's is beyond me. Run for the hills before thinking of working for this awful company.

Pros

Non

Cons

Same location

Number 1 worst experience of work

Promised the world and delivered nothing. No trainingNo supportThrown head 1st into a struggling branchMislead instead of taughtFelt in danger many times No chance to learn and build skillsVery little regard for the risks and dangers involved in medicationAvoid avoid avoid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Well with

Learn about Well in popular locations

• Well