Well
Happiness score is 37 out of 100

Well

Well Employee Review

Poor staffing levels

Never enough staff on shift. They expect miracles and work load is crazy for the amount of staff in and pay is bare minimum. Never deal with any concerns that you raise and are just fobbed off.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Just gets worse

Constantly cut staff hours so much that it is stressful to go on holiday as the work will have suffered while you're away with no holiday cover/staff to manage the work.New systems put in place that often don't work and drop you in it.Very stressful place to work with rubbish pay for what we do in comparison to other companies.

Pros

No weekends

Cons

Constantly busy, stressful

Official response from Well

18 January 2023
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience at Well. We are listening and learning, and we welcome your feedback. Please can you reach out to us via wearelistening@well.co.uk to discuss your feedback further?Kind regards,The People Team at Well Pharmacy

Lovely place to work

Very rewarding, feel appreciated and everyone I work with is lovely. Always ways to further your career if wanting to. Free uniform and great pay. Always over time if you wanted, but never pressured.

Pros

very supported, valued and happy place to work

Official response from Well

18 January 2023
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time working at Well. If you have any additional feedback you'd like to share, please reach out to us via wearelistening@well.co.ukKind regardsThe People Team at Well Pharmacy

Understaffed and underpaid

The company is losing staff at an enormous rate. The pay for a qualified pharmacy assistant is just above minimum wage. It is a physical, responsible, stressful job. I have thought long and hard about leaving purely because of the team I work with in my branch. A fabulous, hard working, professional group of people who love to help their customers but are forced to work so hard that any interaction is brief and cursory rather than considered and caring. There needs to be a complete company wide review of staffing levels in branch. I do not believe Well Pharmacy culture is honestly about the customer journey as they would have us believe. It is purely about money and profit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Well. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Well with

Learn about Well in popular locations

• Well