West London Mental Health NHS Trust
View all West London Mental Health NHS Trust reviews

West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Review

Not too good

It’s good to work for nhs but the salary is not good. After paying my rent and bills I left with nothing. That’s why am looking for another job. At my age i should be just be working with one job. But life is hard for me, Even some times i finds it hard to pay my bills.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Professional and friendly work place.

West London mental health trust is very good organisation for work to gain experience and better future. Management is very good. I have learnt lot things from there. I did some professional training. Multiple cultural people work together, its very interesting to work with them and also know about their culture. Its not hard to work west London mental health trust at all. Most enjoyable part is spending time with elderly people and looking after them.

Pros

Free car parks.

Poor management and wellbeing

Obsessed with data and targets. Don’t care about staff. Management is inconsistent and huge staff turnover. There is nowhere to go with issues. Good training opportunities. Nice people. Poor operations and nowhere to remedy.

Pros

Training, colleagues

Cons

Management, targets, wellbeing
Same location

Effective and good team-working with good sense of humour always present.

Always busy with often limited staff and big case load, however great teamwork always ensuring patients are all attended to within the shortest possible time of their referral. Good and effective management, however, things can be difficult when there are short of staff and one person have to carry out about ten visits. It is always fulfilling to see someone gets better with a treatment plan.

Pros

Often free lunches are provided by Manager and other birthday gifts giving

Cons

Staff retainment are often a challenge, due to pay freeze

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement