West London Mental Health NHS Trust
View all West London Mental Health NHS Trust reviews

West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Review

Poor management and wellbeing

Obsessed with data and targets. Don’t care about staff. Management is inconsistent and huge staff turnover. There is nowhere to go with issues. Good training opportunities. Nice people. Poor operations and nowhere to remedy.

Pros

Training, colleagues

Cons

Management, targets, wellbeing

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

poor management, only interested in targets

Management is uninterested in your well being and only interested in targets. they are very robotic and non-empathetic, even rude at times. colleagues are really lovely though but there is a very high turnover not surprisingly. it has got worse in the last two years. I would not recommend it. It was actually detrimental to many of my colleagues mental health and my own

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Awful management
Same location

Professional and friendly work place.

West London mental health trust is very good organisation for work to gain experience and better future. Management is very good. I have learnt lot things from there. I did some professional training. Multiple cultural people work together, its very interesting to work with them and also know about their culture. Its not hard to work west London mental health trust at all. Most enjoyable part is spending time with elderly people and looking after them.

Pros

Free car parks.
Same location

Not too good

It’s good to work for nhs but the salary is not good. After paying my rent and bills I left with nothing. That’s why am looking for another job. At my age i should be just be working with one job. But life is hard for me, Even some times i finds it hard to pay my bills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • West London Mental Health NHS Trust
  • Poor management and wellbeing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?