West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews in Crowthorne

3.3Pay & benefits

Staff Nurse@Secure Hospital

The job is a challenge itself with the threats from patients at any given time. You are always short on shift and stretched to the limit with long stressfull days. Very high stress levels with pseudo staff support. The training is superb but the management is very institutionalised, racist and very punitive to staff who try to whistleblow bad practice. Its a hard hat area which i would only recommend to adrenaline junkies as the job requires you to be a super human. The experience you get is second to none but is it worth it when you cripple your career with one job. A lot of my colleagues who left the job as retired would spend a year and thereafter they die. It is not a good place to work anymore as shifts are changed at short notice.

Pros

You get paid

Cons

CQC are always in your unit

Broadmoor

Really good staff team usual NHS poor management issues however I still would put them at number 2 in my top five of the 5 trusts I have worked for, if you are able to leave your personal feeling at the gate this is a good place to work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement