West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews in HanwellReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews
Job work-life balance
Administrator/ Newly qualified OT (Current Employee) - Hanwell / Ealing Assessment Team/ St Bernards Hosp - 4 January 2013
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The trust have given me the opportunity to develop and train as an OT but due to the NHS cuts there are no roles for me at present.I work in a vibrant newly formed team which is fast paced and challenging.I work alongside a full MDT team and I am able to assist in the day to day functions of the team from an admin and supportive role.The team are very experienced with a vast amount of knowledge and experience and i have learned a lot from them.Now its my turn to practice as a health professional.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about West London Mental Health NHS Trust
- How are the working hours at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- Does West London Mental Health NHS Trust require pre-employment background checks? What kind of back…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at West London Mental Health NHS Trust each day?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?