West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews in London

3.3Pay & benefits

Not too good

It’s good to work for nhs but the salary is not good. After paying my rent and bills I left with nothing. That’s why am looking for another job. At my age i should be just be working with one job. But life is hard for me, Even some times i finds it hard to pay my bills.

Professional and friendly work place.

West London mental health trust is very good organisation for work to gain experience and better future. Management is very good. I have learnt lot things from there. I did some professional training. Multiple cultural people work together, its very interesting to work with them and also know about their culture. Its not hard to work west London mental health trust at all. Most enjoyable part is spending time with elderly people and looking after them.

Pros

Free car parks.

Poor management and wellbeing

Obsessed with data and targets. Don’t care about staff. Management is inconsistent and huge staff turnover. There is nowhere to go with issues. Good training opportunities. Nice people. Poor operations and nowhere to remedy.

Pros

Training, colleagues

Cons

Management, targets, wellbeing

Effective and good team-working with good sense of humour always present.

Always busy with often limited staff and big case load, however great teamwork always ensuring patients are all attended to within the shortest possible time of their referral. Good and effective management, however, things can be difficult when there are short of staff and one person have to carry out about ten visits. It is always fulfilling to see someone gets better with a treatment plan.

Pros

Often free lunches are provided by Manager and other birthday gifts giving

Cons

Staff retainment are often a challenge, due to pay freeze

Poor culture

Felt optimistic on joining but head quarters are in the middle of no where. Management isn't concerned about staff. No career progression options. No clear structure on policies and procedures.

Pros

Cons

Poor management

CEO is trying to make improvements but culture very poor

Actively seeking new employment Culture - worst for bullying and harassment Too many pay rises for those already on decent salaries. Lack of progression for lower bands.

Cons

Bullying culture. Constant changes/restructures.

productive and enjoyable work

Normaly I working from 7.00 A.M. firs job is verified all the staff come in on time to work, and cover if somebody for any reason not come to work with agency staff. after that I checkin my agenda what is the plan of the day, organize my time and go around to all the wards and have a short talk with nurses or staff menber around the wards and ask for any help that they could be need. After that I ask the domestic if they need anything to complete all the task in the day and try to support then. Checking all the areas in the wards and ask to the domestic for any special work. After that i going to do a monitoring one of the ward and put in the system to give a score for the place and give the differsnt task for to do to the domestic and managers of the wards. Come back to the domestic office and working with the all supervisor and desing toguether the rota for the following week. answuer e mail and tickets for any requeriment in any place. report the hours in time sheet for all the staff, Bank. Agency hour, Sickness, Holidays, and any leave in particular. The hardest job is try to cover any inespective absent or any incident in the work. Any agression from the patients and try to maintain the calm and support my staff. always is very pleasant to see your places very clean and the staff, patients and visitor report a good coments about that.

Pros

My job is permanent with well payed and always our managers look after us wery well.

Cons

anythin in special

Fairly good employer

Good employer, have enjoyed working for WLMH and for the last 10 years.

Hard work pays off

It's a good place to work as long as you have a good team working with you!

Pros

expenses

Cons

far away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement