West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews in West London

Work within a team

Normally I like to start my job at least 15minutes before usual time, this is because I like making my lovely cup of coffee which surely cheers me up,and settles down very well. After that I know usually know what I like and what I don't like so for me I try to not cause any hassle to my colleague rather I prefer to make them my friends, so for me making coffee to most people I know they coffee and tea lover cost me nothing, simply put castle at the staff room table surely gives me pleasure to see every single staff is enjoying a drink at least during a handover time. as result of it shift rust smoothly and great team work from both side, managers and junior staff. through out my work experience I enjoy more to serve people rather than to be served, end of the day is not what I do is what we do which results at high level of work results...what do client say about our daily routine ,double check through regular de briefing etc, have room to lean our mistakes and collect before gets out the organization ,possibly can be easy even when comes for managers to do personal evaluation...knowing personal character can be easy to say something about people.. The great work can always be achieved by human labour only are being heard....and communication from top to down is key factor for our achievement.

Pros

free coffee and lunches, and bonus end of the year

Cons

cctv every where.

Friendly and supportive environment

I really enjoy my day to day work. There is a friendly and supportive The atmosphere is friendly and supportive. I enjoy the most clinical part of my role. Communication with mental health patients can be sometimes challenging. As a health care professional, I had opportunities to attend in-service trainings, external courses and supervisions which enable me to deliver a high standard of service. I gained experience in serving clients effectively in a UK health setting as well as improved my confidence; communication, interpersonal, and administrative skills.

Pros

supportive and friendly co-workers

Cons

stress of dealing with a challenging behaviour patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement