West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews for Domestic AssistantReview this company
Domestic Assistant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
West London mental health trust is very good organisation for work to gain experience and better future. Management is very good. I have learnt lot things from there. I did some professional training. Multiple cultural people work together, its very interesting to work with them and also know about their culture. Its not hard to work west London mental health trust at all. Most enjoyable part is spending time with elderly people and looking after them.
Free car parks.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more West London Mental Health NHS Trust reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about West London Mental Health NHS Trust
- How are the working hours at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- Does West London Mental Health NHS Trust require pre-employment background checks? What kind of back…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at West London Mental Health NHS Trust each day?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?