West London Mental Health NHS Trust

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews for Gas Manager

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews

productive and enjoyable work

Normaly I working from 7.00 A.M. firs job is verified all the staff come in on time to work, and cover if somebody for any reason not come to work with agency staff. after that I checkin my agenda what is the plan of the day, organize my time and go around to all the wards and have a short talk with nurses or staff menber around the wards and ask for any help that they could be need. After that I ask the domestic if they need anything to complete all the task in the day and try to support then. Checking all the areas in the wards and ask to the domestic for any special work. After that i going to do a monitoring one of the ward and put in the system to give a score for the place and give the differsnt task for to do to the domestic and managers of the wards. Come back to the domestic office and working with the all supervisor and desing toguether the rota for the following week. answuer e mail and tickets for any requeriment in any place. report the hours in time sheet for all the staff, Bank. Agency hour, Sickness, Holidays, and any leave in particular. The hardest job is try to cover any inespective absent or any incident in the work. Any agression from the patients and try to maintain the calm and support my staff. always is very pleasant to see your places very clean and the staff, patients and visitor report a good coments about that.

Pros

My job is permanent with well payed and always our managers look after us wery well.

Cons

anythin in special

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

West London Mental Health NHS Trust Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?