West London Mental Health NHS Trust Employee Reviews for receiptionistReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Normally I like to start my job at least 15minutes before usual time, this is because I like making my lovely cup of coffee which surely cheers me up,and settles down very well. After that I know usually know what I like and what I don't like so for me I try to not cause any hassle to my colleague rather I prefer to make them my friends, so for me making coffee to most people I know they coffee and tea lover cost me nothing, simply put castle at the staff room table surely gives me pleasure to see every single staff is enjoying a drink at least during a handover time. as result of it shift rust smoothly and great team work from both side, managers and junior staff. through out my work experience I enjoy more to serve people rather than to be served, end of the day is not what I do is what we do which results at high level of work results...what do client say about our daily routine ,double check through regular de briefing etc, have room to lean our mistakes and collect before gets out the organization ,possibly can be easy even when comes for managers to do personal evaluation...knowing personal character can be easy to say something about people.. The great work can always be achieved by human labour only are being heard....and communication from top to down is key factor for our achievement.
free coffee and lunches, and bonus end of the year
cctv every where.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more West London Mental Health NHS Trust reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at West London Mental Health NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about West London Mental Health NHS Trust
- How are the working hours at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?3 people answered
- Does West London Mental Health NHS Trust require pre-employment background checks? What kind of back…3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at West London Mental Health NHS Trust each day?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at West London Mental Health NHS Trust?