Westcoast Ltd

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

hourplacepeopledaygoodcompanyworkingmanagement

Account manager

Overall this is a good place to work. Team are friendly and there are some small team incentives. The company work closely with all suppliers and have built great working relationships.

Pros

Friendly Team, work incentives, good work life balance

Cons

Low basic pay. Capped commision. Work hours not overly flexible

cool

dobre miejsce do pracy , spoko wynagrodzenie, kazdy odpowiada za swoje stanowiska i dział.

Fun place

worked for the west coast clothing company for nearly a year and it was amazing, good management and people very fun and social place work at especially for students.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

low salary

Great atmosphere and training

There is a great atmosphere, everyone is very welcoming and it's easy to build connections in the business. The culture is unique, almost like a family environment. There's always lots going on across the business, so you're kept busy, but the work-life balance is still good.

Pros

Progression, training and development, atmosphere

Cons

Parking is limited, benefits package could be better

Hated it.

Big area to cover and a lot of time on the road. No time for lunch or breaks and managment only ok if everything is covered if not then you are in trouble.

I liked

the company was good only working time I did not answer no need hour intervals hard work low pay bosses was fine I have learned to operate the machines

unstable place to work

Westcost relies on a majority of agency staff, this in itself is not a problem but it does lead to constant training and a lack of continuity on a daily bases. it has no benefits to offer its staff so moral is always hard to maintain, but it has good managers who make it there directive to gain the best from everyone at a fair and friendly pace.

Pros

a good team

Cons

increase its permenant staff

Fun and friendly work environment

I learnt how to tidy the store, merchandising and managing the stuff. I hardest part of the job was when there were little or no customers in store.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

nice people. good management . and very nice work .

Time was going very quick in this place. This job was really nice . I had very good contact with supervisors and managers . My co-workers was this same happy as I was with this job . I had a good contact with them also . The hardest part of the job it was weight of products some times really heavy but we always had a proper help . Most enjoyable part of this job was just simply chance to spend of 8 hours in this place .

Pros

Long lunch 1 hour brake .

Cons

Just temporary job .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcoast Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement