Westland Horticulture Ltd
View all Westland Horticulture Ltd reviews

Westland Horticulture Ltd

Westland Horticulture Ltd Employee Review

Career Stagnation.

Co-workers are very friendly, the work load is highly repetitive, and there is little opportunity for progression. Management has little interest in developing you as a person or as an employee. The salary is acceptable for the job, training is very much on the fly with little structure.Overall it is very much a company in which you are consigned to the one role. You will often find many who choose to leave have similar issues with the company.

Pros

Friendly staff.

Cons

No Progression Opportunities.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good local employer

Pleasant atmosphere on site, management friendly and approachable. There seems to be opportunities for career progression if you want it. Hours of work are Monday to Friday.

Pros

Good pay and job security.

Cons

Peak season (March-May) very busy.
Same roleSame location

Great people to work with but bad to work for

Pros Friendly, approachable team that all get the job done. A pleasure working alongside (most of) them on a daily basis. Cons Too many promises and very few of them kept. Work harder and harder but with little to no reward. I've been on basic pay since I'e started with no talks or discussion on how I'm getting on with my job role and no talks of a pay rise even though my work has tripled since I started.

Bad company to work for

As with all jobs filled with promise only to become less enchanted as the year progresses. Filled with empty promises false sense of security.Office run by only one person even though there are many managers. Poor lines of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westland Horticulture Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Westland Horticulture Ltd in popular locations

• Westland Horticulture Ltd
  • Career Stagnation.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?