Westrock

Westrock Employee Reviews in Clinton, IA

N/a nice place clean environment nice people. It was a great experience, I think anyone would enjoy working there nice management and really great people.
Management doesn’t know what they’re doing. It’s very hard to stay focused when management has no clue how to run the place. Ridiculous to say the least. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone , ever!
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
The Clinton plant used to be a fun and productive place to work. But management has made so many changes without input from the people doing the work, that an employee spends more time doing paperwork and trying to figure out the rules then actually doing the work. Pay has not kept up other plants in the area, making it hard to stay, and hard to find good new employees. Every contract management take away more of the few remaining perks. So if you want to be treated as a number rather then a person, this is not a terrible place, at least at first.
Great place to work.Long hours great pay and the benefits like no other.I miss my job.Thanks for the opportunity.close to home.some real nice people.They really know tuff times and try to help anyway possible
Pros
donuts, meetings.union shop.pay
Cons
long hrs and swing shifts
Good place to work with good people. Benefits are good. Union shop with decent management. Safe and clean place to work with all of the overtime options one could want
A typical day at Rock Tenn was to do a lot of heavy lifting, learned how to operate different machines, management was okay never really had to deal with anyone, coworkers I got along with but a lot of them were not very nice, Having to lift heavy things was the hardest part of my job and run fork truck lifting big rolls of paper off the trucks.
Excellent place to work. If it wasn't for the drive I had every day I would still be there. They treat you good and appreciate all that you do on a daily basis. Got a lot of gratification out of doing my job here.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Cant really think of one