Westrock

Westrock Employee Reviews in Harrison, AR

Bad management but great pay and benefits. Long hours. 13 hr days with not very much life balance. Good place to advance in any department you would like.
Great place to work, friendly and helpful coworkers, lack of communication on some areas, lack of 100% responsibility, great culture, great pay in most departments for the work expected
Pros
Great pay and Benefits
Cons
Lack of communication and lack of 100% responsibility
There standards are way high but benefits we're good. But the bosses were a little disrespectful to there employees, alot of it was lack of communication amongst one another on different shifts.
I love the company. But your hard work does not help you move up there. If somebody started before you and they dont work half as hard as you they still get to move up before you.
Enjoyed the job itself but the people I worked around were not very helpful in teaching me the things I had to do and expected me to figure out tedious tasks without assistance.
I enjoyed working at rest Rock oh, but the work was too fast pace for me and I had to seek other employment. I did think there 12 hour shifts and 10-minute breaks every two hours were a little bit harsh... 15 minute lunch break was a bit short too
Management is typical do as I say not as I do. High turnover. You get two tens and a twenty minute breaks for twelve hours shifts. Depends on what operator you get to what your work life will be like.
very stressful place to work. Good pay for area but horrible hours and schedule if you are on night shift. Some real jerks work here. High stress. Heartless place.
My days were pretty well set, I did data entry from production records from the plant. Entered board roll stock numbers. Created reports based on the production records and roll stock used. Good people to work with.
Worst place ever it's a personality contest, blamed for everything, fake fake fake, get lied to everyday. Moral is GONE. Can't even get someone to work there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Westrock?
NO training whatsoever. But you will be held responsible and blamed for every little thing. Horrible, toxic management that promotes a negative culture resulting in low morale. My last paycheck was also messed up and was forced to pay some money back due to WestRock's error. Worst place ever. Don't waste your time. No room for advancement and horrible management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I take loads from the machine, and do make-readies. I have learned how to run a cutting machine. The shift manager is awesome. Great guy. The co-workers are easy to get along with. The Hardest part of the job is the make readies and putting away the tooling. Involves very heavy lifting. The best part about the job is when we have an all night run.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks, nights
I really liked working here but there was a company lay-off and I was the last one to go.
Pros
I only worked 7 out of 14 days every two weeks.
Cons
12 hour shifts but it was worth it to be off half of the time.
good job to work at for the pay,you work 2 day one week and 5 the next on 12 hour shifts
This is a wonderful place to work and the management is absolutely great