WGC Ltd

WGC Ltd Employee Reviews

Depending on the supervisor, you have a good day at work, or bad. There was a bad one, horrible person. Everyone was asking not to work with her.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Fast pace
I loved to work for WGC⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Fantastic team, great support from area manager and I realy enjoy my duties and daily tasks. It is very interesting and healing to work with multicultural team, thank you
Pros
Nice working place
Cons
Zero
have no respect for loyal staff !!area managers use there head housekeepers then drop them you work so hard for this company but they dont stand shoulder to shoulder with anyone its all about working you to the bone to get as much money from you that they can
Cons
I had a great experience during my short period of employment at WGC. Good management and processes in place and they value their employees very highly. I am sure business will continue to grow in the future despite the current economic crisis.
It's a good job for mam's who wants to take some money but it's not a job for future. The management it's a nice people also the college.There it's not a parking space for the staff cars.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Less money
Its the most jumped up bad excuse for a business they couldn't run a bath ...manager rude and quite arrogant pure thick really . .speak to you like you are stupid and most ov girls I work with have more exams than the bloody management Rude arrogant and the work ethic ridiculous.the manager pure thick ..
Cons
Worst company I've ever worked for. If I did not accept a change to 0 hours contract I got fired. I do not want to pay redundancy for and notice. I do not recommend the WGC. The case was referred to the court.The HR team is fictional. They're not helpful at all. I don't know what they're doing there. The workers' law is still broken.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
low salary
I am still working with WGC ,I love my job ,hotel where I working is like my forth kid ,I proud of myself I managed that place and made guests stay in my hotel happy
18 mins per room with robot hover. No extra pay for very bad dirty rooms even tho can take you 30 mins +. You do work less than min wage. Company work on a prod system, you either put your 18 mins a room down even tho you can work over 2 hrs . You get given a prod to sign, 3 prods your sacked or no prods work for free You decide. If your face firs youll get on great. Ignore the good feed back on here management was told get company rating up!
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Work less than min wage
At WGC works very helpful and friendly management team. Good pay rate and culture. Work can by stressful if you don’t have good and strong team to work with.
Whilst the role being fast paced and at times stressful, the level of training given and the collaborative nature of the team in housekeeping means that the work can be completed in a professional and mostly enjoyable manner.
Pros
Learn the benefits of a strong working team
Cons
Can be stressful
Wgc it is one of the Company's that it is looking after them employees which you very rarely find. Experienced Senior managers are ready to help you. I recommend them 100%
Nie wszyscy są wporzadku wobec pracownika a tak miła atmosfera kultura czystość, wymaganie w pracy, dyscyplina polecam ta agencje i pracę przez nią jeżeli jest ktoś zainteresowany polecam
I only worked with WGC for one week. My training was over 3 days and two different people and noticed they both cleaned rooms differently! One was much more efficient and clean then the other. I’m sure the people working there were nice however they didn’t speak English for me to be able to tell! However there was a lovely girl I met from Russia and she was so wonderful!! The big manager was very nice however managed two hotels and the cleaning manager was very rude and was like she looked down her nose at you. Your were expected so much with such little time and training. After working for a week I left and did not receive any form of payment!! I would work for them again however at a different hotel maybe with a lot better management!
it was a good company at first with hannah the head housekeeper but she never defended you if the area manager came in and spoke down to you, also getting my mixed up with another worker which i told the area manager wasnt me and didnt care to listen but still gave me the telling off that was for another worker of mine as she would just leave and come into work when and if she felt like it
You kill your self so much with around 28 rooms because of lack of staff. No break because your so busy. If workers ring in sick you have there rooms to clean as well.
I worked there not even a month and they let me go, they didn’t give me a good enough reason. I was on training working alongside a partner all the time, I did 1 day by myself which doesn’t show you anything and they let me go because “I wasn’t fast enough”. Their standards are high, if there is a mark on the duvet cover, change it so I did. All the time. All of the women I worked with didn’t care about there being marks they would just flip the duvet over so you could t see. One even put the wrong sized sheet on the bed and blamed it on me. No staff talks to you nor cares about you
WGC is the good company and highest paying company in UK. I feel thankful to work with you. All the employees are be friendly with me. Really feeling good to do with this company.
Company have big problem with payments there was always issues with salaries and very short time for making rooms.. expectations are too big compare to pay rate. In general poor environment of work.
The managers are aggressive and spiteful, you are supposed to tell them 2 weeks in advance when you will be sick, 99 % of the workers are not happy and leave the agency quickly
As a current employee of WGC I am extremely happy with all the help and support I receive from my area/cluster managers. The hotel I work for can be challenging at times but there’s always help there when needed. Great benefits and opportunities to progress within the company. I would highly recommend this company to anybody who works hard and wants to progress in their career
  1. Employee reviews