Whittard of Chelsea

Whittard of Chelsea Culture reviews

I worked in the head office and i enjoyed my time there. The office was very friendly and there was always people around to offer support and assistance.
I have loved every second of working at this company. My team were amazing, I felt like I was wanted and my skills were used fairly and thankfully. They often have out bonus schemes for the most hardworking teams who surpass expectations.
Pros
Free products, discounts up to 50%, great team
Cons
Travel distance, lack of fulltime positions
Everyone, from the manager to the working buddy that teaches you the basics and even the collegues you'll get, is amazingly friendly and supportive. You are encouraged to ask for guidance and confirmation when needed.
Pros
You get to try all the products they have.
one team working to achieve company goals clear vision and communication quality brand ethos excellent work ethic with a focus on well being superb product sampling for all colleagues
This was a perfect summer job for me. It was really fun getting to know all the products and being able to provide recommendations to customers always felt very satisfying. The bonuses were great, you got a big discount on the products, and got to take home a small amount of product free each month, as they really supported you being able to try the products so you could provide informed recommendations. It was a surprisingly competitive environment not instore, but between stores, and we would get sent every store's takings every week so you could see how you compared. The till system felt very outdated, and I think that an update would have done the shop good.
The team were lovely and I always enjoyed going in for my shifts. There is always something to do so never bored standing around and there is a great rapport between the senior members of staff and the sales assistants.
Whittard of Chelsea was a very enjoyable place to work, with every day being slightly different and getting to know the regular customers. Unfortunately my experience was tinted by the poor management.
This is a great position for someone who was just starting out in retail. Very friendly atmosphere where you're given the opportunity to thrive and gain confidence within the role.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
no clear sturcture of role
Empresa con s贸lida reputaci贸n el el sector a trav茅s de una larga trayectoria y con gran calidad de producto Ofrece formaci贸n y crecimiento a nivel laboral Excelentes niveles de calidad y atenci贸n al cliente Exigente a la par que satisfactoria ,
Pros
Excelente formacion
Cons
poca posibilidad de ascenso
My boss hired too many part time staff at the same time and then couldn't afford to keep all of us so made people redundant despite them working well. The general company and culture, I really liked but the management was awful in the branch I was at. Interacting with customers was good though the shop would experience a real variation in the amount of customers between one hour and the next. There was a lot of emphasis on training and, I found, unlike other shops, you were expected to be able to really know the stock and be able to talk about it.
Whittard is an amazing place to work, however the salary is not as favourable as other companies. The staff discount and allowance on products are amazing, very generous. The management at the store I work is amazing always keeping a positive outlook.
Pros
Staff discount, good work ethic
Cons
Small or zero hour contracts
I had to leave whittards due to travelling and I can;t go back due to location. However, my time there was lovely, every day was fun and the people I worked with not to mention the customers were all lovely and I miss it already. I learnt so much about the products (which I already loved) and I made lots of friends.
Pros
monthly allowance, co workers, products, atmosphere
Cons
not enough hours, minimum wage
Lovely place to work in. Great possibilty of advancement. Lots of fun with co-workers. real friendly atmosphere. Salary being very low compared to other companies.
Pros
Products.
Cons
Saalry
I didn't work here long but in my short time there I learnt everything I know today, the staff and training schemes were fantastic. Management were great and very professional catering to my every need. I loved this job and feel I would still be there today if it weren't for my redundancy due to closure of the store.
Pros
Long breaks, generous staff discount
I work have wonderful team. I can be slow some times but the best thing is the customer. getting to know them and what they like. Some come in for a chat which is really nice.
Pros
dicounts