Whittard of Chelsea logo

Whittard of Chelsea Work-life balance reviews

Clear
Work-life balance
Pay & benefits

Interesting learning space, not a fun job

Work was often quiet due to the shop being small, this also meant that you were only ever working with one other person at a time meaning you could get bored very quickly due to the low variety

Poor management

Didn鈥檛 feel like management, felt like a glorified sales assistant got given all the unwanted shifts rarely got a weekend off but manager and supervisor constantly got them off.

Excelente ambiente y gran calidad

Empresa con s贸lida reputaci贸n el el sector a trav茅s de una larga trayectoria y con gran calidad de producto Ofrece formaci贸n y crecimiento a nivel laboral Excelentes niveles de calidad y atenci贸n al cliente Exigente a la par que satisfactoria ,

Pros

Excelente formacion

Cons

poca posibilidad de ascenso

Nice but not a future

Overall the company is not bad to work with. Welcoming is nice and you feel like your part of the team. They are very easy going, job is not difficilt but still expectations need to be achieved. The payment is low for what the job requires in terms of responsabilities. I felt like, when ever the issue would be money, HR would try to skip it.

Pros

Easy going people

Cons

Money

Not great

Management is terrible Paperwork for a retail assistant is ridiculous Long hours Not good benefits No bonus' No good training

Pros

Easy

Cons

No bonus', paperwork is too mych

overall a fun workplace to work

Working at Whittards has enabled me to become bring out my individuality to be passionate about creating the best experience for the customers. Using my own initiative I have tried to thrive towards the goals and challenges which were set. I worked well supporting the store management team and helping to achieve the store鈥檚 goals through a variety of tasks. Importantly gaining great sales abilities and product knowledge to help customers while having fun and an enjoyable experience. Working at Whittards has allowed me to gain even more skills such as excellent customer service skills, working in a busy team and the ability to use IT computers. As a sales assistant there was a little more responsibility to the job, I had to be punctual, flexible and get the work done on time, and being willing to improve my own performance. I have worked with people from a diverse range of backgrounds in this retail job, which is an asset. This helped me to build relationship with colleagues or customers from all around the world.

Pros

allowance week

it is alright

I work have wonderful team. I can be slow some times but the best thing is the customer. getting to know them and what they like. Some come in for a chat which is really nice.

Pros

dicounts

Jobs at Whittard of Chelsea