Whittington Health

Whittington Health Employee Reviews

A typical day at work is ensuring patients' satisfaction. I have learned to be patient and a good listener. Management should operate an open door policy for staff to feel free to communicate needs and concerns. My co-workers are team players. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with dissatisfied/abusive patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the needs of the patients.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor Pay
Whittington hospital is a place to gain experience to add to your CV but don't get too comfortable as there is no chance of you being able to progress. There is a heavy workload and very little support at times. The pay is very low, a lot lower than most hospitals in London. Most of the staff though are very friendly .
Pros
Staff are friendly
Cons
excessive workload, no possibility for progression, lack of proper management
I worked as a Bank Health Care Assistant at Whittingtin Health, in various different areas from wards to operating theatres.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Registering patients Intense, fast paced environment Work done has to be efficient and done in a timely manner Not much time for socializing with co-workers
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Limited shifts as a bank staff
A dynamic place to work. A hospital for the locals and serves the people around Harrigey and Islington council and its environs. The management team are very concerned with the employees' welfare. Working there is like working with family
Pros
Flexible, good working environment, competitive salary
Cons
Its non-review
Great workplace environment. Staff are very helpful, very nice to work with fellow administrators. Upper management provide great support.
The hardest part of the job is reliveing the pain of my patients that i care for. I have learnt skills that are transferrable to any hospital in the uk. In terms of training, i must state that the management are very encouraging, In terms of co-workers, the team spirt in terms of patient is consistant and professtional. The hardest part of the job is the lond days shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving my patient happy, confortable,relaxed and pain free.
Pros
Work is within walking distance
Cons
low salary grade
  1. Employee reviews