Whittington Health logo
View all Whittington Health reviews

Whittington Health

Whittington Health Employee Review

Teaching Environment

The hardest part of the job is reliveing the pain of my patients that i care for. I have learnt skills that are transferrable to any hospital in the uk. In terms of training, i must state that the management are very encouraging, In terms of co-workers, the team spirt in terms of patient is consistant and professtional. The hardest part of the job is the lond days shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving my patient happy, confortable,relaxed and pain free.

Pros

Work is within walking distance

Cons

low salary grade

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

A typical day at work is ensuring patients' satisfaction. I have learned to be patient and a good listener. Management should operate an open door policy for staff to feel free to communicate needs and concerns. My co-workers are team players. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with dissatisfied/abusive patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the needs of the patients.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Poor Pay

productive

I worked as a Bank Health Care Assistant at Whittingtin Health, in various different areas from wards to operating theatres.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

intense

Registering patients Intense, fast paced environment Work done has to be efficient and done in a timely manner Not much time for socializing with co-workers

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Limited shifts as a bank staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whittington Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement