About Whole Foods Market
• Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant lifestyle brands in the country. • We have been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America by FORTUNE magazine for the last 20 years. • Our company's motto, “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet™” –
We're Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods was founded in 1980 on the belief that where food comes from, and how it’s grown, matters. It meant creating quality standards, working with suppliers who achieve them, and sharing that information with our customers. And it radically changed the way people understood and shopped for food. The result has been the highest quality natural and organic products, an unmatched experience in more than 460+ stores, with a passionate team of over 86,000 team members, 5 percent of our total net profits given back to our communities each year, and millions of customers who put their trust in us every day.
Your Life at Whole Foods Market
Since day one, we’ve worked hard to build the best environment for all 86,000+ Whole Foods team members. We’ve been on Fortune’s Best Places to Work list every year for 20 years straight. Only 12 companies have achieved this. Ever. When you work at Whole Foods, we take care of you.
What We Stand For
Our core values don't change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person. These are the values that are the underpinning of our company culture. We live these values every day in every single store across the world. It’s how we’ve become the leader in providing the highest quality foods and services available. -WE SELL THE HIGHEST QUALITY NATURAL AND ORGANIC FOODS -WE SATISFY AND DELIGHT OUR CUSTOMERS -WE PROMOTE TEAM MEMBER GROWTH AND HAPPINESS -WE PRACTICE WIN-WIN PARTNERSHIPS WITH OUR SUPPLIERS -WE CREATE PROFITS AND PROSPERITY -WE CARE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Whole Foods Market Jobs
- Maintenance Technician/Handyman/womanLondon
- Prepared Foods TM - 38h. RichmondLondon
- Bakery Assistant - Fulham Broadway - 16 hrs per week - £10.50 per hour - Temporary 12 weeks (weekends only)London
- Kitchen Porter - Fulham Broadway - 32 hrs a wk - £10.50 per hourLondon
- Baker - Fulham Broadway - FT - 38 hours - up to £12.50London
- Health and Beauty Team Member- Clapham Junction- 24 hours - £10.50 (temporary 3 months end 25th July 2021)London