Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

This job isn’t amazing, and the upper management are meh, and some days will be quite stressful. However, I worked with the best bunch of people and made a ton of new pals out of it. The work isn’t necessarily very hard (once you get to know your fruit and veg) but it can be quite busy. There was no sense of cliques or toxicity amongst regular staff which is refreshing and we all got along. There are some weird rules in place, and they seem to fire and hire new people quite often. However there is definitely worst jobs out there.
Pros
Rota in advance, 25% off, London living wage
Cons
Stressful, hard to social distance
Worst company I’ve worked for and I’ve worked in a few places. Some supervisors are nice but everybody wants to stab you in the back because they want to be the next supervisor. No team spirit.
Pros
Few good people
Cons
More snakes in the grass
The work at whole foods market was good in the first 2 years. Then the management changed and everything changed. They start to saving money on people and fire them. So work for two people need to be done by one. Also is very hard to grow because they prefer people from outside insted a very qualified person with long experience from the store. They don't appreciate your work. You are doing your best but they always will find something on you.But if someone doesn't care and want to work on one position probably is a good work for you and it's good paid compere to other jobs offer.
Pros
Good salary, holidays and organisation your rota
Cons
Management, constantly broken equipment plus poor quality of food.
Good team members Good salary Good training Flexible hours Eco friendly Sustainability Charity Career development Good employment contract Health and safety
Pros
Salary
Cons
Daily interactions with different people from different cultures and with backgrounds make my job very interesting and dynamic, where I never get bored. I improved my communications skills, I learn how to communicate with customers and team members, and I'm happy to be part of this huge family, with great principles and amazing performance. Great management, they give me the chance to demonstrate my abilities, they offer me the chance to participate in many pieces of training and now I have the chance to train the new team members and coagulate around me a new ''family'', which give,e lots of satisfactions. Because we are permanent face to face contact with costumers, we are exposed sometimes to bad attitude or aggressivity and this represents for me the hardest part of the job, but on the other side, the appreciation from the team leaders, team members and the majority of customers give us the support to carry on day by day.
Fairly relaxed environment Can have tattoos, piercings and coloured hair London living wage Give wastage to charity Training is done during company time Learn a lot about healthy living Great tasters Meet a lot of interesting people from all around the world Loans for an annual travel card or a bike Volunteering program
I saw a man cut his hand and mix his blood in the guacamole. The manager asked me to use tap water for making juices. The people who shop there are rude beyond belief. Worse place ever to work
La mia esperienza in questa azienda e' stata soddisfacente, ho imparato molto ed ho sviluppato una passione per la nuova mansione imparata, segretaria amministrativa. tutti i giorni si era a contatto con culture e persone diverse, ogni giorno era una sfida da portar a termine con ottimi risultati. i manager erano e sono persone stupede, aperti a qualsiasi tipo di discorso e prnti ad insegnarti qualcosa di nuovo.
Buona azienda ma carente nel punto di vista manageriale
More could have been done by the managers to make the staff feel better about working at the store in Kensington. Care and appreciation are not enough. For them you are just an extra pair of hands. Salary is relatively fine, way better than what it used to be. Holidays satisfying.
Wholefood market was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They are relaxed and they treat all the staff members all the same. Working for wholefood Market is like having a whole new family
the service was amazing. People where relaxed on the shop floor and food quality was ok, Nice plase to grow up and learn more about the food quality and process from all around the world. People support you but salary rate is not great.
management can be very appalling,company should focus on improving communication between teams and office,stressful environment,very strict overall, even for sickness (unpaid)
I´ve been working for Whole Foods Market 4 years and I must say that it´s been a very good experience. I met a very nice people and all my colleagues and supervisors were very kind and helpful with me.
A good experience as it is to learn an extensive knowledge on the organic and natural field. Increase of your abilities. You can have good or bad days but the most important is to stay true to your own values. It's a good place to taste natural food and take time with a team member to know more about it.
On busy times it gets really crowded which might get a bit stressful. It also depends which department you are working at. Being a produce member at smoothie bar was quite difficult.
Whole Foods is a great place to work because you can make a lot of friends. You learn a lot of new things about organic and sustainable food and the team is always there to help you if you are unsure.
excellent place to work and a good training program as well. friendly and safe place to work, good pay wage and grets opportunities to grow up in the company.
il miglior lavoro che ho svolto negli ultimi anni,a carattere sia lavorativo che a livello umano.
Pros
training aziendali periodici, incentivi e premi lavorativi
Cons
nessuno
Every store is different, Fulham has amazing people in !:) Good pay, good perks Good stuff discount too They can offer a lot of different shifts and are very flexible
working there is great but management have an office mentality (if that makes sense) putting more emphasis on the paperwork and rotas than the job itself unfortunately its the regular employees that tend to pick up the slack.
  1. Employee reviews