Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Employee Review

Best place I’ve ever worked

29 November 2017
The environment, to the people, the training, everything about working there was fantastic. I️ actually enjoyed coming to work. Team leaders actually cared about employees, and team members have respect for one another, at least at the store I️ was at. It was always fun. Physically demanding and exhausting on hot days, but we always have fun doing our job. I️ loved it and would recommend working here to anyone.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Lots of benefits, good pay, great team leaders, training
1 October 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Kensington, Greater London
Worst company I’ve worked for and I’ve worked in a few places. Some supervisors are nice but everybody wants to stab you in the back because they want to be the next supervisor. No team spirit.
Pros
Few good people
Cons
More snakes in the grass
24 September 2020
Pastry Chef (Former Employee) - London
The work at whole foods market was good in the first 2 years. Then the management changed and everything changed. They start to saving money on people and fire them. So work for two people need to be done by one. Also is very hard to grow because they prefer people from outside insted a very qualified person with long experience from the store. They don't appreciate your work. You are doing your best but they always will find something on you.But if someone doesn't care and want to work on one position probably is a good work for you and it's good paid compere to other jobs offer.
Pros
Good salary, holidays and organisation your rota
Cons
Management, constantly broken equipment plus poor quality of food.
23 August 2020
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London
Good team members Good salary Good training Flexible hours Eco friendly Sustainability Charity Career development Good employment contract Health and safety
Pros
Salary
  1. Best place I’ve ever worked