Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Buyer

the service was amazing. People where relaxed on the shop floor and food quality was ok, Nice plase to grow up and learn more about the food quality and process from all around the world. People support you but salary rate is not great.
Great people to work with, a different way of retailing in the uk, good awareness of animal welfare and sustainability and are able to train team members on this culture to a high standard
Really great teams and people. however the working hours can be tough, you may finish at 11pm and have to work from 6:30am the next day. Bad management with terrible attitude. they expect a huge amount, but are two faced and backstabbing, very toxic atmosphere.
Pros
great staff
Cons
terrible managers
My typical day at work in Whole foods Market includes monitoring and supporting my team members; reporting any issues to the managers; checking the deliveries and the stock; dealing with invoices and suppliers; checking emails and keep our system tidy and clean; delivering excellent customer service; supporting marketing and merchandising strategy in order to drive the sales. Working in retail has allowed me to communicate and deal with many different types of people. It has enabled me to further develop my interpersonal and communication skills whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and continue to develop my organizational and administration skills. I really enjoy working in a team based environment like Whole Food Market and celebrate our achievements. It is a great place to work with and it allows people to have a chance to progress and have a nice career.
Cons
8 hours per day
Senior management couldn't really care less about you, show no appreciation for the long hours and expect you to work numerous hours unpaid. Store is heavily understaffed and everybody expected to do the job of 2 people.
Pros
25% Discount
Cons
Long Hours, No social life.