Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier in Louisville, KY

Whole foods was the best job I have ever had Though only because of my coworkers. The people I worked with are amaizng. Though the culture has crumbled since Amazon bought them. Communication is often bad between managment. If you have a medical condition or metal health issue. Anything that could lead you to call out more then a few times. Do not bother. They do not care and corporate policy will lead to you being fired. Nothing matters, not even 4 years of almost perfect attendance. Whole foods use to be an amazing place to work. But now. Dont waste your time. It's an illusion.
Pros
Coworkers, vacation time, pay.
Cons
Everything ekse
I LOVED that job but was unable to keep it because I have a young child and the hours were extremely inconsistent. I had to pay for added daycare in order to keep my schedule open to the possibility of getting a shift. I worked my longest hours on the weekend days and I ended up missing out on my young child's life and time with my husband. The managers said there wasn't anything that could be done and that the inconsistent schedule was a way of life for everyone, including them. It appeared to be very true. I also wanted full time work so I could get insurance but there are very few full time opportunities. It became too expensive to work there because I had to pay for my own insurance and because I had to pay added childcare hours. I loved that job.
Pros
I believed in the product and service to customers was fantastic.
Cons
Extremely little opportunity for full time (hours and benefits)
  1. Customer Service Associate / Cashier